Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Basketball Card Talk

I am working on an upcoming basketball practice talk series when my season begins. What I have in mind is that once a week or perhaps more I would pull out a series of basketball cards that all tie into one topic. I would go and rate my top players in each category. I am asking for some ideas now as I need time to gather the basketball cards necessary to complete the talks.

 This is going to take some serious prep and work, but I think it will be a great way to add some fun to the beginning of practice and establish some good relationships with my players.

Some current ideas that I have gathered would be
  • best guard, shooter, dunker, post
  • best nickname
  • best mullet
  • best shoe
  • best tattoo
  • best eye glasses
I am in need of some clever topics. If you have a good suggestion please fill out the form below. Thanks

No comments: