Monday, October 24, 2011

Marathon Photos Finally Arrive in the Mail

Today my cd of images from the QC Marathon from a month ago finally arrived. I have been waiting for what seems like forever for them arrive. I bought the images for two reasons.

1. To remind me of the great accomplishment I was able to achieve. I never thought I was capable of running 26.2 miles, but I did it and ran it under my goal.

2. To serve as a reminder and motivation for my future goals.

Here is a little slideshow of the images. I have a few more load, but these are main ones.




This is my favorite one. This is me getting ready to cross the finish line. I cannot describe the feeling I had at that moment. I had done it. I lived up to my mantra of GETTING IT DONE!

I hope to have more of these moments in the future.





image_22

No comments: