Thursday, February 23, 2012

143 Days - Thursday Run With The Crazies


What a great day for a run! I felt good. I was a little out of sorts as I headed to the Y in a flurry.I walked in to see 5 other CRAZIES ready to go. It was awesome! I quickly tied my shoes and pretty much got dressed right there so we could start. We headed out on another 7 mile route. It was so much nicer than Tuesday where we did not have the slush and cold. We had just a few hills out by Hopewell Elementary, but the rest was smooth sailing as we made our way around Bettendorf. I felt good and it was nice to be able to get out and run and have it feel nice and easy. It was just what I needed. The best part was knowing I got my bike ride in yesterday so I don't have to do it tonight after a long bus trip to Clinton for basketball.Everyone is getting busy with coaching duties, families, illness, etc. and it is always so great to see people ready to better themselves so early in the morning. The best part of the run was seeing so many other people out and about running, walking themselves or their dogs. It was just a good way to start the day.

No comments: