Sunday, October 28, 2012

Lego Imagination Contest: Halloween - The Final Submissions

Here are the last of the submissions for the first Lego Imagination Monthly contest focused on Halloween. I love the creations. I am quite impressed by the creativity and the amount of submissions. I was not sure how many would respond and for the first month we had a great turnout. Thank you so much to everyone who submitted. I will be posting a form soon to give suggestions for the theme for November as well as a voting form for your favorite Halloween creation. I

n the meantime I want to show the final creations submitted this weekend.

This is a student named Peter, a 4th grader in my class. This is his haunted graveyard. Haunted Graveyard #6 Haunted Graveyard #2

You can see more views of the graveyard as well as the other creations

No comments: