Friday, November 9, 2012

Out Season: Week 2 - Friday Rest Day

Today is my rest day.

YAHOO!

My legs are sore. They are tired from the last three workout days. Add to that getting involved in some basketball drills while coaching and my body is tired.

Today I will be sure to take it easy and get ready for the weekend. Amanda is shopping all day Saturday so it will be tough to get in both workouts with three kids, but I will find a way.

Sunday I will wrap up the second week of OS.

Monday is typically a rest day, but I may need to train as I am out of town next week Thursday-Sunday and will need to workout because I never do good with training when I am not home in my routine.

I am learning and experiencing the importance of rest. Rest is vital when training intensely and pushing the body.

Candy Cane Blizzards from Dairy Queen are also vital. They are the best tasting thing on the planet right now.

So rest and eat blizzards. You may not lose weight, but you will be happy.

Good luck training.

No comments: