Friday, December 14, 2012

Out Season: Week 7 - Wednesday Ride

This post is a bit late coming, but I have not had time to get everything recorded like I wanted. I had to do this Tuesday workout on Wednesday after a rough start to the week. I was not feeling the greatest this morning at all not sure if I was going to barf, or something else, or both. I opted to skip the outdoor run and say indoors close to a bathroom. I had the hot sweats with the chills and knew I had to battle through and sweat it out. I felt much better afterwards, but boy I did not lose the hot sweats all day.

Here is the workout

MS: 2 x 15' (4') @ 95-100%/Zone4/Hard. Remainder of any time you have available (if any, not required) @ 80-85%/Zone3/Mod-Hard.

Tip: reflect on the changes you've seen in your physical and mental fitness and maybe share those with the teams? Have you learned and observed that work WORKS?

Rides - TrainerRoad http://www.trainerroad.com/cycling/rides/124962


I was pretty tired the rest of the day, but at least I go this workout in.

No comments: