Thursday, January 17, 2013

AdvoCare 10 Cleanse Over - 11th Day Results

Okay, the first of two big moments of the AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge. After the 10 Day Cleanse we step on the scale and remeasure ourselves. I was not sure what my results were going to be. I felt like all I did was eat, eat, and eat during the last ten days. All very clean and healthy with no slip ups which I was surprised to not have one cheat meal.

This morning I was up at 4:15 and ready to weigh in before my bike workout. I stepped on the scale and was surprised to see my results. To be honest I don't feel much different in my pants or clothes so I was worried my results would be nonexistent.

Day 1 Weight: 222.6 lbs
Day 11 Weight: 216.4
Difference: -6.2 lbs (BOOM!)

Waist 1: 38.75
Waist 11: 37.25
Difference: -1.5

Hips 1: 43
Hips 11: 42.5
Difference: -.5

Neck 1: 16
Neck 11: 15.5
Difference: -.5

Right Thigh 1: 26.75
Right Thigh 11: 25
Difference: -1.75

Left Thigh 1: 26.5
Left Thigh 11: 25
Difference: -1.5

Right Arm 1: 13.75
Right Arm 11: 13.25
Difference: -.5

Left Arm 1: 13.5
Left Arm 11: 13.5
Difference: 0

Right Calf 1: 16.5
Right Calf 11: 16.25
Difference: - .25

Left Calf 1: 16.75
Left Calf 11: 16.5
Difference: - .25

I forgot to measure chest and shoulders as there was not enough time this morning to ask Amanda for help.

I am quite pleased with these results. Today we enter the Burn and Refuel Phase for the next two weeks. This will be tough. During the Burn days I am going to try and go without fruit which was the key to me surviving during the cleanse phase. If I struggle really bad, then I will eat fruit. My biggest concern is finding enough food to replenish my body during my training. I have to monitor this very carefully. Very important as I enter the final two weeks of my out season training.

Discipline and healthy eating go hand in hand. You have to be disciplined. It is not easy to change habits. Trust me I crave things like you would not believe. I am trying to wrap my mind around other things to eat, but it has not really helped yet. When this whole challenge is over it will be all about moderation and keeping things in perspective.

Here is to the next 14 days!


No comments: