Thursday, August 1, 2013

Coffeechug requesting crowdsourcing help for presentations #coffeechugPLN

IMG_6734

I am about 90% done with both of my presentations for the World Council of Gifted and Talented Conference coming up in a little over a week.

I think it is imperative that I have multiple perspectives, examples, and stories for both of my presentations.

Here are a few links where I could use some more examples and voices to help empower my presentations and in return give you recognition for the awesome things you are doing as well.

Going Global with Coffeechug presentation

1. I am working on a resource where teachers can share upcoming global projects for the upcoming school year. Please consider adding your projects to the Google Presentation. This will be a resource for teachers looking for projects to get started going global.

Passion Driven Presentation

1. I have created a new website that I really believe will be a powerful tool for teachers to use, reflect, and learn from as it will showcase passion from educators from around the world. I would love to have a few examples on the site before I present to get the ball rolling. I would love your chalk idea or passion designs. I don' t have it on the website yet, but also looking for teachers to leave Post It notes messages in public locations with quotes and images showcasing passion. Check the link and consider emailing your work. This will be a work in progress as I continue to present on this topic all year. j.mp/12To1YQ

I am working on mine as we speak and yes it will involved coffee and robots!

Thanks for considering and look forward to all the amazing ideas, artwork, projects, and quotes.

No comments: