Thursday, July 11, 2013

#coffeechugPLN Twitter Chat #5 Archive: Multipliers 7.9.13

I am a few days late on sharing the archive, but I have at last pulled the Tweets to share with everyone.

After a long break from chats we have resumed and Tuesday night was another good session. It was not as loaded as they were before I took a break, but the discussion was good and high quality.

I had a first by having the author of the book where I gathered the ideas from join the chat. Thanks to Liz Wiseman for jumping in and joining us.

The archive of the chat can be found here. Be sure to start at the bottom and read up.

We will chat again Tuesday night. Tuesday is a busy night for chats so we will have to work hard to carve out our time.

Thanks to everyone who joined. Keep the learning alive.

Last, here is my review of the book Multipliers if interested. I just ordered her book that is based on education to find out what more I can learn. And no, I do not get any kickback for the title suggestion as someone asked of me. I just like to share great reads when I find them.

No comments: