Sunday, December 1, 2013

App Review: A to Sea Alphabet App

A to Sea


I liked this app. The pages are full of color. Animations are good. It keeps the eyes busy. What I liked best are the really interesting facts that pop up at the bottom of the screen. I learned many new things as I checked this app out with my kids.

The app basically teaches the alphabet with each letter being an animal. My kids really got a kick out of the flying fish page.

What impressed me most is that it did not come across as cheesy. Too many apps look cheaply made and constructed. This one is simple, easy to navigate, and can hold the attention of a 2-3 year old.

Another app at the $4.99 price range which must be the norm. Not bad if looking for an alphabet book. The option to go to specific page is a nice addition as well.

Drinking my coffee, I am sure glad I am not the icefish for letter I as it is much too cold for me to go for a swim!

No comments: