Saturday, October 17, 2009

Six Sentence Saturday

Welcome to Six Sentence Saturday.

Where I try to express my thoughts on recent reads using only 6 sentences!!!!.

I have taken this idea from many different blogs. I really liked the idea. I am not going to rate the books as that will go into my review when they are finished. These will be books that I am currently reading, but have not finished. I will also change the parameters in that I can only write six sentences total no matter how many books I write about. I have to choose my words wisely.

1. Hate List - Jennifer Brown
I cannot describe the thoughts in my head right now. I cannot stop reading this book and I feeling a range of emotions that I went through when I read After by Amy Efaw.

2. Dirty Little Angels - Chris Tusa

Another engaging read that takes a look at society in present tense. It is not young adult(even though I do hate the label/genre title for personal reasons) because I would not be able to recommend this to my students due to certain scenes. However, I think it is worth reading so far and I cannot wait to find out how it will all come to a close.

3. Paper Towns - John Green

I have one sentence left so all I can say is that this is another amazingly genius(if that even makes sense) by one of my(if not my #1) favorite authors.
Post a Comment