Saturday, December 5, 2009

Teacher Mystery Challenge #7

The answer to TM Challenge #6 is in Nerd Factory Episode 9. You guys are now 5-1 in your voting accuracy. Here is the next contestant.

  1. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite? Orange
  2. What do you think of hot dogs? I don’t like them because I know how they are made.
  3. Favorite Holiday movie or tv special? “It’s a Wonderful Life”, I watch it every Christmas and cry every time.
  4. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee
  5. Can you do push ups? If yes, how many? Yes, only two or so
  6. Favorite hobby? Read or garden
  7. Middle name? Sue
  8. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? I ate too much, I need to call my mother and why are you asking this?
  9. Current worry? Keeping up with all the demands of my job
  10. Dum da dum dummmm what is that? The tones from Dragnet?
  11. Where would you like to go? On a beach or overseas to Italy
  12. Do you own slippers? Yes
  13. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Red, it’s Red Ribbon Week!
  14. Can you whistle? Yes, not loudly, though, I wish I could be louder, it’s a talent!
  15. Favorite color? green
  16. Would you be a pirate? No, I don’t like to swashbuckle, I guess
  17. What was the last song that was stuck in your head? Abba’s “Mama Mia”
  18. What’s in your pocket right now? My keys and paper clips
  19. Best toy as a child? My Barbies and my brother’s legos
  20. What is your favorite candy? Anything sour
  21. Favorite Sports Team? The Hawks have my attention at the moment
  22. What are you currently reading? Gifted by Marilyn Kaye, Make Lemonade by Virginia Euwer Wolff
  23. What is your favorite book of all time? Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
  24. If you could meet anyone living or dead who would it be and why? I think it would be interesting to be in a room with Barak Obama, Bonnie Hunt and Tina Fey, and let’s throw in Ann Coulter just to watch the fun!
  25. What would we find in your refrigerator right now? A lot of different kinds of sauces and dressings
  26. What is one fact that students would not know about you prior to asking this question? I used to teach accounting.
  27. If you were an animal/a can of soup/some other random object, which one would you be? A hummingbird seems like the animal to be, they are very aggressive, territorial animals and yet humans think they are so cute!

No comments: