- What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite?
- What do you think of hot dogs? I don’t like them because I know how they are made.
Holidaymovie or tv special? “It’s a Wonderful Life”, I watch it every Christmas and cry every time.
- What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee
- Can you do push ups? If yes, how many? Yes, only two or so
- Favorite hobby? Read or garden
- Middle name? Sue
- Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? I ate too much, I need to call my mother and why are you asking this?
- Current worry? Keeping up with all the demands of my job
- Dum da dum dummmm what is that? The tones from Dragnet?
- Where would you like to go? On a beach or overseas to Italy
- Do you own slippers? Yes
- What color shirt are you wearing right now? Red, it’s Red Ribbon Week!
- Can you whistle? Yes, not loudly, though, I wish I could be louder, it’s a talent!
- Favorite color? green
- Would you be a pirate? No, I don’t like to swashbuckle, I guess
- What was the last song that was stuck in your head? Abba’s “Mama Mia”
- What’s in your pocket right now? My keys and paper clips
- Best toy as a child? My Barbies and my brother’s legos
- What is your favorite candy? Anything sour
- Favorite Sports Team? The Hawks have my attention at the moment
- What are you currently reading? Gifted by Marilyn Kaye, Make Lemonade by Virginia Euwer Wolff
- What is your favorite book of all time? Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- If you could meet anyone living or dead who would it be and why? I think it would be interesting to be in a room with Barak Obama, Bonnie Hunt and Tina Fey, and let’s throw in Ann Coulter just to watch the fun!
- What would we find in your refrigerator right now? A lot of different kinds of sauces and dressings
- What is one fact that students would not know about you prior to asking this question? I used to teach accounting.
- If you were an animal/a can of soup/some other random object, which one would you be? A hummingbird seems like the animal to be, they are very aggressive, territorial animals and yet humans think they are so cute!
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Teacher Mystery Challenge #7
The answer to TM Challenge #6 is in Nerd Factory Episode 9. You guys are now 5-1 in your voting accuracy. Here is the next contestant.