Saturday, December 12, 2009

Teacher Mystery Challenge #8

Nice work figuring out it the teacher last week. You are now 6-1 in your voting standings. Here is the next set of interview questions. Good luck!

  1. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite? Grape!
  2. What do you think of hot dogs? I’ll eat a hot dog while camping, only if I can follow it up with a s’more.
  3. Favorite Holiday movie or tv special? Rudolph (It happens to be a family name).
  4. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Milk
  5. Can you do push ups? If yes, how many? Yes. I can maybe do 15-20 if they aren’t moving push ups.
  6. Favorite hobby? I like so many things it’s hard to choose a favorite, so I’ll name a few: fishing, dancing, & watching movies.
  7. Middle name? Lynn
  8. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? I have a lot of work to do, I need to cut my nails, my coworkers make my job worthwhile
  9. Current worry? I think I’m getting a cold
  10. Dum da dum dummmm what is that? I like this better: Dum dum dee dum, dum dum dee dum dum
  11. Where would you like to go? Australia/New Zealand
  12. Do you own slippers? Yes, but I don’t wear them…I like socked feet best.
  13. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Brown
  14. Can you whistle? Yes
  15. Favorite color? Orange
  16. Would you be a pirate? It would be a cool costume, but I couldn’t take things from other people.
  17. What was the last song that was stuck in your head? Toes by Zac Brown Band
  18. What’s in your pocket right now? A blue ink pen, other than that I hate having things in my pockets.
  19. Best toy as a child? Transformers
  20. What is your favorite candy? I like all candy (the reason I have to do # 5 & much more).
  21. Favorite Sports Team? None
  22. What are you currently reading? I’m currently in limbo; I need to find something to hold my interest.
  23. What is your favorite book of all time? Not that it was great writing, but I’m a Twilight Series junky.
  24. If you could meet anyone living or dead who would it be and why? Maybe Janet Jackson because I’ve always wanted to dance in her videos.
  25. What would we find in your refrigerator right now? Lots of milk, some lettuce, lunchmeat, eggs, yogurt, various condiments…pretty boring!
  26. What is one fact that students would not know about you prior to asking this question? I have Glossophobia, but usually not in front of students.
  27. If you were an animal/a can of soup/some other random object, which one would you be? I would be a fly. I would know everything that’s going on and I could leave things behind on the food of people I dislike.

No comments: