- What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite? Grape!
- What do you think of hot dogs? I’ll eat a hot dog while camping, only if I can follow it up with a s’more.
Holidaymovie or tv special? Rudolph (It happens to be a family name).
- What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Milk
- Can you do push ups? If yes, how many? Yes. I can maybe do 15-20 if they aren’t moving push ups.
- Favorite hobby? I like so many things it’s hard to choose a favorite, so I’ll name a few: fishing, dancing, & watching movies.
- Middle name?
- Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? I have a lot of work to do, I need to cut my nails, my coworkers make my job worthwhile
- Current worry? I think I’m getting a cold
- Dum da dum dummmm what is that? I like this better: Dum dum dee dum, dum dum dee dum dum
- Where would you like to go? Australia/New
- Do you own slippers? Yes, but I don’t wear them…I like socked feet best.
- What color shirt are you wearing right now? Brown
- Can you whistle? Yes
- Favorite color?
- Would you be a pirate? It would be a cool costume, but I couldn’t take things from other people.
- What was the last song that was stuck in your head? Toes by Zac Brown Band
- What’s in your pocket right now? A blue ink pen, other than that I hate having things in my pockets.
- Best toy as a child? Transformers
- What is your favorite candy? I like all candy (the reason I have to do # 5 & much more).
- Favorite Sports Team? None
- What are you currently reading? I’m currently in limbo; I need to find something to hold my interest.
- What is your favorite book of all time? Not that it was great writing, but I’m a Twilight Series junky.
- If you could meet anyone living or dead who would it be and why? Maybe Janet Jackson because I’ve always wanted to dance in her videos.
- What would we find in your refrigerator right now? Lots of milk, some lettuce, lunchmeat, eggs, yogurt, various condiments…pretty boring!
- What is one fact that students would not know about you prior to asking this question? I have Glossophobia, but usually not in front of students.
- If you were an animal/a can of soup/some other random object, which one would you be? I would be a fly. I would know everything that’s going on and I could leave things behind on the food of people I dislike.
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Teacher Mystery Challenge #8
Nice work figuring out it the teacher last week. You are now 6-1 in your voting standings. Here is the next set of interview questions. Good luck!