Friday, January 1, 2010

Coffee For The Brain Challenges Update

Here is a quick update of the challenges currently taking place for you to join in and participate.

1. Create a commercial, poster, something creative to help promote the fashion trend of slap bracelets. Your work will be posted on the blog. In exchange, I will give you slap bracelets.

2. Come up with an idea for a challenge to win 25 Cracker Jack prizes.

3. Submit more questions for me to answer so I can create another Question and Answer video

4. Create a new header for my blog for me to use.

5. Enter to win the book, Rising Shadows. This ends on January 8th.

6. Read the book, Hate List by Jennifer Brown and join the online book discussion at the end of January. The author will be joining us. I simply need your email address to send you an invite.

No comments: