Monday, January 18, 2010

Coffee For The Brain Links

Instead of making a video where I talk about a bunch of links, I have decided to come up with a new series in which I will just post some links to sites that I have come across that I believe you will enjoy. So...enjoy!

John Green on the future of books - He brings up many valid points to consider.


100 Examples of Paper Art - This is absolutely insane. This artwork is so awesome. I can barely fold a paper airplane. I promise that you will be blown away by this artwork.

10 gadgets that defined the decade - Pretty crazy to see how far technology has come along in the past decade. Really makes you stop and think about what the next decade will contain.

Have you ever had a brain fart and wondered why this happens? Well, here is the science behind brain farts.

No comments: