Thursday, January 21, 2010

Nerd Debate: Greatest TV Theme Songs

So in one of my prior video posts I asked the following question, "What is the greatest TV Theme song of all time?" I posted what I thought were the two best theme songs in my opinion. You can view the video here to get caught up in case you missed this video.

Here is what has been posted so far from my wonderful viewers who check the blog and submit posts. These are hard to argue against.

I am still accepting TV theme suggestions. Post them to the video and I will add them here as they come in.


the jeffersons

The Grand | MySpace Video









fraggle rock intro

matt | MySpace Video


2 comments:

SarcasmInAction said...

I have to say, my four suggestions are awesome! Fraggle Rock makes me dance!
My husband Dave would like to recommend the theme song to the A Team.
http://www.televisiontunes.com/A-Team_(The).html
And the theme sone to Knight Rider
http://www.televisiontunes.com/Knight_Rider_-_High_Quality.html

Both are lyric-less.

Mrs. Cleveland

Anonymous said...

Gotta go with Lee Major's singing "The Unkown Stuntman" for The Fall Guy.......that's a classic