Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Question to Ponder: What's my sentence?

I follow between 35-40 different people for about 35-40 different reasons on Twitter. One person I follow is Daniel Pink who wrote A Whole New Mind which has the thesis of why right brain people will rule the future. It is a very thought provoking read and makes complete sense with everything happening with the economy(especially the midwest). Anyways, he has a new book out titled Drive which focuses on what motivates us to do our best. In the book he poses the following question(I have not read the book yet as it is still on hold at the library), "What is your sentence?". Go ahead and watch this video and then post what your sentence is that best describes you.

Two questions that can change your life from Daniel Pink on Vimeo.



My sentence would be........Someone who was not afraid of trying new things to help others do the same thing because in the end who really cares about what others think.

UPDATE: Of course now that I keep reflecting on this question to ponder I feel like I can do better so maybe I will change this sentence. Man, one more thing to add the cyclone of chaos in my head right now.

No comments: