Sunday, March 7, 2010

Happy Monday Morning

Don't watch this until you have your coffee or beverage choice with caffeine. This is sure to get you fired up. You know I have had this thought now for a while. What if we created our own Soul Train Line? Let us see where this idea goes.

First, we have to choose a song. If interested, then suggest a song in the sidebar.
Second, you will have to have access to a video camera or recorder to record yourself doing your dance. Bring in your friends and family. The more the merrier.
Third, submit your video to me either via email(aarmau@gmail.com) or post a video response on YouTube. I will be making a video about this challenge soon so you can just post to that video.

So, enjoy the video and be thinking about a song and some dance moves. Don't be scared. If anything, record yourself from the neck down.

1 comment:

JusitsL said...

Hey, I haven’t heard you talk in awhile or at least not on these outrageous subjects. First off, you have a lot of excess time on your hand. I think you should start a club or do charity or volunteer work instead of making insane videos. Haa. Secondly, an idea for your next video, since I was looking through your older posts and soon realized you love poop and had an interest in the 2010 Winter Olympics, you should find out how much the athletes poop from eating so much. Michael Phelps, I don’t even want to find out but that might be “your cup of tea.” And finally, even though you’re more into the books, I found a phone that caught my eye: The Glassy Glassy. http://www.likecool.com/Glassy_Glassy_Mobile_Phone_Concept--Concept--Gear.html ← there is a few pictures on this link of the phone. I<3your videos so keep making them! Thanks for the entertainment.