Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Life at the Maurer's

My daughter is still fighting the whole concept of NOT peeing in her pants. Yes, she will stand right in front of the toilet and then proceed to pee all over. Yuck! Anyways, the funniest thing happened. We were eating dinner and she runs to the bathroom. If you know my daughter, she is clumsy and her hair just poofs all over. While she is doing her thing, she is talking to herself about this and that. All of a sudden she lets out a fart in which she says, "Oh Gosh!". Maybe you had to be there, but Aiden, Amanda, and I laughed for a very long time.

Additionally, I still hate my dogs. They have continued to rip apart my door. I have now changed tactics and placed a metal grid gate across so if they scratch, then it is their own fault for the damage to their paws. Needless to say they are no longer scratching. Here is a picture of why my hatred continues...

Anything else......Nope. Well, Aiden had his conferences from preschool. It is now been validated that he is a better artist than I. This picture may even be me(a little ugly, slightly goofy looking, and slightly confused)


I will begin the daunting challenge of reading Stephen King's novel, The Stand. I have always wanted to read this and felt like this might be the time after seeing some students reading his material. I will keep updates on the reading progress of this 1000+ page novel.

Lastly, can you think of anything worse than writing papers for college? This whole paper concept might be the worst concept ever created. The torture AAAAAAGGGHHHHHHHH!

Until next time, this has been another edition of the Life at the Maurer's.

No comments: