Thursday, May 20, 2010

Conversation with my son Aiden

Here is the first conversation we had this morning yesterday prior to any cartoon watching, breakfast or anything else that could have impacted these thoughts. This is not made up.

Me: Good morning!
Aiden: Did you know that birds don't know what underwear is? They don't even know what cotton balls are!
Me: True, I never thought of this before(slightly taken aback)
Aiden: They are not smart at all......They are smart at some things.......Can we play that bird game on your black thing?(Angry Bird App on my iPad)
Me: Let me make some coffee first

How the iPad is starting take over our thoughts and way of life. By the way we are on level 100 of Angry Birds and might be stuck for good!

3 comments:

Miss Haley said...

BWAHAHAHAHA nice.

btw your header is kinda creepy this time around.... aliens tryna eat me!

Frankie said...

My sister said something like that about aligators once. I think it also had something to do with hamburgers . . . anyway, that really made me smile. Thanks for brightening my day!

Frankie said...

My sister said something like that about aligators once. I think it also had something to do with hamburgers . . . anyway, that really made me smile. Thanks for brightening my day!