Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Logos with Hidden Symbols

I came across this site that has some logos that many of us have seen thousands if not millions of times. However, I have never taken the time to really study the logos because....well I did not really care. Upon further studying of the logos you will find some amazing and very creative logos with hidden meanings and ideas. Check these out. If you know of more please leave a comment as I am intrigued now by logos and will continue to look at them in new ways.

· Popular Logos With Hidden Symbolism (Six Revisions)

· 30 More Hidden Logos (Graphic Design Blog)


I need to create a logo for this blog and now I brainstorming how to embed a symbol within the logo. Have an idea? Send me an email or leave a comment. One more idea added to my list.

No comments: