Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Don't worry!

I have not posted in a few days, but I have not lost ideas or motivation. Rather, I was in Chicago all weekend, am teaching a summer class, and just have not had time to make some posts. However, I have been working behind the scenes to get ready for school to start. I have many posts ready to go that I have been saving for when students return to school and actually check the blog. I have begun reading YA novels again for more book reviews. I also have been working on some new ideas for some videos and getting myself ready to go for another great school year. Last, I have some new things to add to the blog as well as a new edition to our "Wreck This Journal" series that we started last year. Be patient and good things will be coming down the pipeline. Now, I am off to go run if it is not raining too hard.

No comments: