Monday, August 30, 2010

Teacher Mystery Challenge 2.0 - Week 2

Here is the next batch of questions for the Teacher Mystery Challenge 2.0

I will have a video posted tomorrow that will discuss the voting results of week 1 and the correct answer.

Don't forget to also add your favorite books read this year in 2010 to the poll over in the sidebar.

Here is the next teacher. Voting is open until next Sunday at midnight.


1. What was your favorite toy when you were a kid? Easy Bake Oven
2. If you have to choose a movie title for your life story, what would that be? Kickin’ Around the World
3. What really gives you the creeps? Walking around outside after dark
4. Why do women shave their armpits and men don't?
5. If you could be any male/female sports star, who would you be?
6. If you were going to be stuck on a deserted island, which 5 books, movies, people and foods would you take along? My husband, three children and Survivorman- chocolate, steak, potatoes, water, and chicken- any 5 movies to keep my kids entertained- Not sure about books, I’d have to look at Mr. Maurer’s blog for suggestions!
7. What do sing in the shower, if you do sing? Any song that I have recently heard that gets stuck in my head
8. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? Hmm.. Neither!
9. What was the last concert you saw? Musical- Billy Joel’s Movin Out

Other random fact- I won the “Big Mouth” contest in our 1st grade Olympics, which is somewhat ironic because I consider myself to be a pretty quiet person.

My sister and I raised ducks one summer to buy a 9” black and white t.v. for our room.

I thought my parents were the meanest parents ever when I was the only girl in 6th grade who did not have a Cabbage Patch doll.

No comments: