Saturday, September 11, 2010

New Blog Design

What do you think? Yes, you like? Or not so much? Let me know, please. I was thinking this might be more effective in keeping you up with all my posts since I post so much, but if this is more of a pain, then I will change.

Additionally, with BBAW(Book Blogger Appreciation Week) starting this week I will be posting on the topics presented on the website.

I will also be posting short, quick video clips this week. Instead of a long video one time I thought I would post a short one each day. Let me know what you think so I can find out what works best. Always trying new things to make this blog better. However, if an idea sucks, then I must stop doing it so your feedback is important.

Adios

Coffeechug

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Total awesomeness. :)