- What was your favorite toy when you were a kid? A baby doll I called “Born-Baby” since she looked realistic
- If you have to choose a movie title for your life story, what would that be? No movie—a comedy series on tv called Life is funny
- Which is your wish that is not yet fulfilled? Tour Europe
- What really gives you the creeps? Scary movies and “True Blood”--Gross
- Why do women shave their armpits and men don't? Men like to be smelly
- If you could be any male/female sports star, who would you be? Sports? Who follows sports?
- If you were going to be stuck on a deserted island, which 5 books, movies, people and foods would you take along?
- What do sing in the shower, if you do sing? I sing in the shower, in the halls, in the classroom—anything and anywhere
- Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? I hate camping so it isn’t a problem
- What was the last concert you saw? Eagles—they put on a good show even though they are old
Last item is for you to provide at least three things about yourself that others may not know or clues you want to offer about who you are. This will help us with the voting of the mystery teacher. You could throw in a photo of yourself or whatever you feel.
Thanks again for joining in the Teacher Mystery Challenge 2.0
1) I was locked inside my frozen car and couldn’t get out
2) I didn’t have a cell phone until I was 30
3) I met Muhammad Ali while working at an ice cream store