Monday, September 27, 2010

Teacher Mystery Challenge 2.0 - Week 6

Last week was small turnout in voting where we only had 12 votes. It was a crazy week so I understand not finding time to vote.  Taking in 3 of the votes was Mrs. Dierickx who was the mystery teacher so congrats on being correct two weeks in a row. Here is next staff member. Hopefully we will have more votes this week. Overall record is now 2-2


  1. What was your favorite toy when you were a kid? My pony
  2. If you have to choose a movie title for your life story, what would that be? Never Give up
  3. Which is your wish that is not yet fulfilled? my PHD
  4. What really gives you the creeps? fingernails on the blackboard
  5. Why do women shave their armpits and men don't? must have something to do with that “ape” connection or the cave man mentality.
  6. If you could be any male/female sports star, who would you be? Brittany Pozzi (Olympic Barrell Racer)
  7. If you were going to be stuck on a deserted island, which 5 books, movies, people and foods would you take along? Chocolate, Stepmom, my Mom, Teach me to Dance in the Rain, More Chocolate
  8. What do sing in the shower, if you do sing? Don’t
  9. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? Bear
  10. What was the last concert you saw? Def Leopard

Last item is for you to provide at least three things about yourself that others may not know or clues you want to offer about who you are. This will help us with the voting of the mystery teacher. You could throw in a photo of yourself or whatever you feel.
1.      I had ringlets of curls on my head when I was little
2.      I had knee surgery when I was 15
3.      I grew up with less than 3 channels on the TV

No comments: