Friday, January 7, 2011

Training - P90X - Day 5 - Legs and Back - HOLY COW!!


I woke up this morning around 2:30 to take care of my daughter and when I rose I don't think I have ever been quite that nauseous before. My alarm went off at 4:23 and still not much better. However, I did get up view the exercises for the Leg and Back workout and made my way to the gym.

Once I started working out I did not feel too bad, but let me tell you the minute I was done with the workout I became quite ill to my stomach.

I did however knock this workout out. Myself and 3 other buddies all scrambled all over the Y to do this workout. People were looking at us weird as we did the Groucho walk and sorts, but let me tell you that this is a killer workout.

The fact that weights are barely used and my legs feel this fatigued is great. I have bad knees so the less heavy lifting the better.

I am writing this a few hours later and I can barely walk. I was already sore from the previous workouts and especially after Yoga X. Man, I can honestly say that I am not sure the last time I have been this sore.

My concern now is that I am in no mood to eat. My stomach is on edge. I hope that that does hurt my progress so far. I am actually surprised at how much food I have to eat.

I just hope I feel better tomorrow.

I just hope I can get out of bed tomorrow.

I can only imagine how hard Kenpo X is tomorrow.

Woe is tomorrow!

I will post my leg workout details tomorrow. I have not had time to upload it from my phone.


Post a Comment