Tuesday, February 1, 2011

365 Photo Challenge of 2011: Which one should I upload for today?

I am part of the 365 photo challenge on Flickr. I have been doing good so far. I had some extra time today with the early release from school.

I took a few photos experimenting with the bokeh effect. If you don't know what this is read below for more.

This week the theme is bokeh effect.

I had to read up on this to figure out what in the world this was. I tried one out today, but did not do it right. Still posted it to the album because I thought the photo looked cool.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bokeh

Which one should I upload for today? I can only submit one. Top vote will be submitted tonight. Thanks for voting.

Leave your vote in the comments. Thanks

Photo #1





Photo #2




Photo #3




Photo #4


Photo #5






No comments: