Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Some Food Items From Iowa 2.8.11

Here are some pictures of some food items from the last couple days.

Here are some food items from the last couple days. First up is beef and noodles. It looks so much better in person, but my wife makes the best. She places a roast in the crock pot all day. Shred the beef and mix in with some thick noodles. Top it off with mashed potatoes and you are good to go. One of my favorite meals.

For desert we had a short bread that was baked with butter and vanilla. We top it off with strawberries and whip cream. Needless to say this meal sits with you for a few days.

I also took pictures of a bad of mandarin oranges. My kids love these little fruits. They are very delicious.

There is also a picture of a bag of protein/meal replacement powder. I am getting ready to start training to run my first marathon so this is my meal at least once a day to drop a few pounds and get myself ready.

Last a picture of a donut. Every Sunday we go grocery shopping and the kids always get to pick out a donut from the bakery section. Being close to Valentine's Day they are decorated in that fashion. Yes, my daughter took a little bite prior to me taking a picture.

 

Remember, if you wish to submit a picture or two simply subscribe using the green botton at www.coffeechuglunch.posterous.com or email me your post at coffeechuglunch@posterous.com and I will load it up for you.

This has been great so far. I am learning many new things from all of you.

No comments: