Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Top Ten Hits from 1.30.1986

Here is a playlist from 1986 from this week. Here are the top ten hits. Two songs were not available on Playlist.com and I have those marked with **. Feel free to listen with pleasure and remember some good old jams. Man, I am getting old.
One more thing, you cannot stop Billy Ocean. He is so underrated. Period.

1. Dionne and Friends - That's what friends are for
2. Survivor - Burning Heart (yes, from Rocky 4)
3. Wham! - I'm Your Man
4. Stevie Nicks - Talk To Me **
5. Lionel Richie - Say You, Say Me (this song will be stuck with you for the next week, AAGGHHHH!)
6. Bruce Springsteen - My Hometown (probably the only song I don't like)
7. Billy Ocean - When the Going Gets Tough, The Tough Get Going
8. Paul McCartney - Spies Like Us
9. Dire Straits - Walk of Life
10. Stevie Wonder - Go Home **

Send me another random date and year and I will see what I can find.



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments: