Sunday, February 13, 2011

What are you reading this weekend? 2.13.11

What are you reading?

I am asking you to take a picture of what you are reading this weekend. Take a picture and flip to a random page to submit a line, quote, or passage from that page.

Email it to coffeechug@posterous.com

The title of your email will be your post title.

Please include "Weekend Reading 2.13.11" in the title.


Attach a photo of book or you reading or whatever you feel like sharing


In body of email include the passage from your random page. This can be a book or magazine.

I will compile all responses and format them all together.

I thought this would be a great way to share the great stuff we are all reading on this cold weekend.

 

I am reading "I Am Number Four"  right now and the picture I took is the next set of books for me to read. I am not sure which one to read next?

 

Random Page Flip passage from "I Am Number Four"

The day has grown dark. The warm night carries a soft wind and the sky is scattered with inermittent flashes of light, clouds turning to brillian colors of blue and red and green. Sorry for the bad photo, my digital camera has decided to quite working.

 

To view other posts and things to submit images to check out http://www.coffeechug.posterous.com

No comments: