Monday, March 21, 2011

Online Book Club: True Grit - PLEASE JOIN AND ADD THOUGHTS, IDEAS, QUESTIONS, LINKS, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH

I am reading True Grit again to prepare for a book club that I am running. I have also made the book club available online for anyone who is interested.

I will be having a meeting with some friends and teachers this Thursday to discuss the book in person and will share our ideas afterwards, but for now I have the wiki up and running.

As I am reading the novel for the second time I am realizing how much I love this book.

I want/need more input as I like to hear from all the great minds out there.

So here is the link to the wiki http://coffeechugbookclub.wikispaces.com/

Check it out. Join the wiki and post your thoughts ideas, links, and other tidbits about the book or movie.

I look forward to making this wiki very interactive with more books to be read and shared in the future. There is a page to suggest books to be read next and on Thursday another book will be decided.

Get involved and share your insights. I look forward to reading your thoughts.

No comments: