Monday, June 6, 2011

Training - Week 3 - 100 Push-Up Challenge

Today  I decided that I would like to finally conquer a goal of mine of being able to knock out 100 push-ups in on round.

Today is the day I started the 7 Weeks to 100 Push-Ups Challenge.

Here is what I had to do today
Set 1: 13 Push-Ups
Set 2: 15
Set 3: 10
Set 4: 10
Set 5: 12+ in which I did 22

You are to rest 60 seconds between sets, but I can only wait about 30 seconds. I don't have time to wait around that long.

Tomorrow morning(well, in 8 hours) I begin my marathon training plan. I feel ready.

I have had a few great weeks of running.

I have taken pride in working on the small steps(see prior post).

I am ready to conquer my fears and go for something big like 26.2 miles. It is all mental.

Here we go!

No comments: