Saturday, July 23, 2011

Flat Classroom #13: My Project Pitch

Wow! It has been a long time since I worked on this project. In reality it was not that long ago that I was just starting the summer working like mad on my Flat Classrooom Certification Program. It is and was the best educational experience I have encountered.

Anyways, I realized this morning that I have many loose ends on several projects and ideas that I just need to complete before the school year begins. I know that once the school year begins my brain will be working like mad to come up with new projects and ideas.

Here is my project pitch. I plan to implement this project this school year so be on the lookout if you think you might want to participate. I will be setting everything up now through September and hopefully will unravel this project in October.

Module 6: Global Project Design Elements

Challenge #13: Project Design

#13 Bonus!: Engage with Social Media


 Flat Classroom Presentation.pptx

2 comments:

Phoenix said...

Aaron,
Did you figure out how to isolate your presentation and copy it? Would love to know how you did that. It looks as if there is a link, but I,k don't have access.
Betsye

Julie Lindsay said...

Good luck Aaron on the future success of this project.