Monday, September 26, 2011

GETTING IT DONE: Reading From AWE-MANAC: How perfect considering the weekend I had!

Each morning I get up and read from a couple books. One of them is the AWE-MANAC: A Daily Does of Wonder by Jill Badonsky.

I had to shake my head in awe about the passage for today as it could not be more perfect based on what I accomplished yesterday.

I just had to share because the Daily Soul Vitamin and Toast of the Day are so perfectly true and over 4000 people proved these statements yesterday running in the QC Marathon events.


I hope that anyone who reads this is able to relate to these statements and if not, then maybe it is time to set a goal and get after it. It is time for you to start GETTING IT DONE!


1 comment:

kopi princess said...

I love that book! I have the same one at home. It is such a shame that I'm not able to read it everyday. But it is really a good read. I have fun with the potions and the daily soul vitamins!