Monday, October 17, 2011

Project Based Learning Posts From Last Week - Coffeechug Shares His Perspective on Education

In case you missed my thoughts after visiting High Tech High in San Diego last week I have you covered. Here are my three posts on education and project based learning.

1. Flying home from San Diego thinking about Project Based Learning

2. My Impressions of High Tech High and Project Based Learning

3. How my new Neo, Star Wars light saber, PEZ induced Avatar connects to Project Based Learning



I am interested to discuss how other educators are changing their teaching methods to meet the needs of students. I am always ready to engage in discussion about how to improve myself as a teacher. If interested let me know and we can set up a time to discuss teaching methods, ideas, and projects.

No comments: