Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Coffeechug's Lego Imagination Contest #1 - Halloween UPDATE

IMG_3709

I just wanted to check in to see how everyone is coming along in their Lego Halloween creations?

My son and his two buddies have begun building their creation.

They came up with a very clever title, "Brick or Treat"

Here are just a few photos of their work in progress


If you want to snap a picture and send it my way to show your current work in progress feel free and I will add it to the blog.

In the meantime, keep on building and using your imagination. I plan on starting mine this weekend. However, I might be short on some pieces as my son has hoarded many of them.

Last, I am working on a possible little prize to the best design. More details to come.

Have a great Wednesday and I look forward to seeing your work on progress.

For more information about the challenge simply check out the tab at the top of the blog title, Lego Imagination Monthly Challenge.

No comments: