Here are the ideas completely going a million miles an hour in my head today. Trying to make sense of these as well as working on a few blog posts to expand on these topics.
Finally, working on creating a Speed Geek session online for educators to share latest, greatest ideas, books, tips.
- Why in popular culture do we conceive genius as a discrete category?
- Is genius and gifted the same thing?
- Just because someone has a talent or gift does not mean that is what they should pursue. Pursue your passions!
- To a Bright Kid With Trouble(s) http://blogs.edweek.org/teachers/unwrapping_the_gifted/2012/12/to_a_bright_kid_with_troubles.html?cmp=SOC-SHR-TW …via
- Where in the World Will You Go Next with PBL& http://edut.to/ZfLXZJ via
- We are working on how to make our independent showcase night more interactive for those who attend?
- Alright, for our showcase night we are in need of a scavenger hunt or mystery for parents and community to solve while attending sessions
- Standadized testing is a shortcut report to pidgeon hole data for quick consumption & $$$; GIGO Rules: Garbage in; Garbage out.
- Looking for keynote speaker(s) for our gifted students showcase night......