Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Both Presentations Ready For Tomorrow! Speed Geek and Crowdsource

Whew! I have done nothing but cram and work on these two presentations the last 48 hours. I was up early and up late and every minute in between to make these presentations happen. Nothing like working up to the last minute! I will practice and rehearse tonight and hope that I will be a positive contribution to the breakout sessions tomorrow. I think I have plenty to share and that what I share is helpful.

Here are my presentations. You can find all information, slides, and handouts on the wikis I built for both presentations. I am sure I will continue to tweak, add, modify, and change late into the night tonight because I become rather obsessive when it comes to things like this.

1. Speed Geeking Session - http://coffeechugclassroomtools.wikispaces.com/home

Please take a look and if there is anything that should be added, fixed, or modified please let me know. Also, I hope that those who check it out find it useful. This wiki is a diary of teaching really. I will be constantly adding information daily to showcase everything I use and how. I have a lot to add, but it is a good starting point.

2. Crowdsourcing for Educators - http://coffeechugcrowdsourcing.wikispaces.com/home

This one has me the most nervous. Still looking for more contributors to the wiki. Please add what you know. We have had a great turnout so far and GREATLY THANK those who took time to add information. I will be using this as an example of the power of crowdsourcing for educators. Like the other project I hope you find the content useful.

No comments: