Thursday, April 18, 2013

Minecraft present to their mom

My kids Aiden and Addy worked hard to build a little birthday present for their mom for her birthday. Pretty impressive considering how quickly they built it and completely on their own. Many little personal touches that I was quite surprised they put in on their own.

Once again Minecraft has been an outlet for my kids to showcase their personalities and thinking. By taking a new world and working together they built a perfect present for their mother. This is much better than anything you buy with money because this shows their appreciation for their mom.

I never expected them to share what they did. So proud of Aiden and Addy.

I only show this as an example that people can trash video games and electronics, but I am believer that there is a word of positive in these tools and games.

Here is the link for the video


No comments: