Friday, May 10, 2013

Mozilla #teachtheweb Course and Coffeechug Journey


I am tackling another online class of sorts right now. This one looks to be a good one.

It is operated and ran by Mozilla which is my go to web browser and online tools company.

I just started the other day. I am currently working on my introductions using some new tools. I have no idea how to use them, but I will be documenting all my learning via this blog and the link list over in the sidebar. Please continue to check things out as they develop. I am a bit behind, but hope to get all caught up this weekend and will share my intro projects as well as week 2 work.

The reason I am documenting all my work is not because I think any of it will be good, but rather to document that I am a Model Learner.

I preach about teachers being model learners and how that is the most important identity that teachers can help to emulate in their classroom. I need to walk the walk and not just talk the talk.

So, here we go. As I venture down the paths of this course I will always be seeking feedback, advice, and tips.

Feel free to give any as needed.

Check the sidebar and let me continue my journey to learning.

No comments: