Wednesday, December 4, 2013

App Review: Axel Scheffler's Flip Flap Farm


Name of App
  • Axel Scheffler's Flip Flap Farm

iTunes Link
Price
  • $.99
App Icon
  • Like it as it generates interest in animal combos, but does not stand out to me on full display of apps
Ease of Use
  • Took me a minute to figure out what to do, but once I realized you just make animal combos it was super easy to figure out. A kid probably would have figured it out right away.
Overall Feel
  • Interesting. Many animal combos. Each combo has an individual story/poem. Fun and creative
What is Good?
  • All the combos.Pretty cool and something I have not seen before.
What is Not Good?
  • Don't have much, but my adult mind falls guilty of bad thoughts. Be aware of when you mix a dog and chicken. Just saying! (check out my Instagram account to find out!)
Yahoo or Boo
  • Yahoo
Coffeechug Hall of Fame
  • No
Use It Again
  • Yes, my kids get a kick out of this one.

No comments: