Thursday, December 26, 2013

Coffeechug: Living On The Edge of Chaos Podcast Series wants to know what you THINK!

As I begin to unplug a bit, do some reflecting, and create a vision for 2014 for the whole Coffeechug concept I would love to hear from you.

In particular I would love to know more about what you would like from me and my online offerings in 2014.

My biggest challenge was kicking off my podcast series: Living on the Edge of Chaos
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/coffeechug-concepts-podcast/id438001112?mt=2

I would love to know what episodes you enjoyed and what things you learned from listening.

The podcast is something I have fallen in love with. I plan to make it more professional and to really create some great conversation in the upcoming year.

If you have listened to any of the episodes I would love to hear from you. You can leave a comment or reach out via Twitter or email.

I will be going offline more than usual to rest, reflect, and design the plans for a bigger 2014.

Any suggestions, feedback, comments, or thoughts will help me deliver more thoughtful and helpful material.

Enjoy the holidays and time with families and friends.

No comments: