Saturday, July 13, 2013

Teach Like A Pirate Poster + Augment Reality = Awesome Classroom Poster FINAL VERSION

A few days ago I shared a poster I created with the help of some online #coffeechugPLN peeps. I have since tweaked the poster as I realized the missing ingredient was not in the poster.

I have also added a new AR element which will be the video I use for the Back to School night and the first few weeks of school.

I have big plans for this poster. Adding mysteries, clues, scavenger hunts, etc. I look forward to this being a great addition to my classroom this year. My goal will be to have many people involved beyond students. I think it will be a load of fun.

Here is the poster



In case you need a larger version I uploaded the poster to Flickr as well as on my wiki where I share my classroom tools(it will be loaded up shortly).

Go ahead and use Aurasma and zoom in on the poster. Let me know what you think. I hope it accomplishes the goal of my classroom and what to be prepared for which is...... you never quite know!

Feedback is always welcome. I will be printing this out next week and planning my mysteries to go along with this poster. Let the fun begin!

No comments: