Thursday, October 8, 2009

Remember the Good Times

It has been over a week since I have stepped back in time. The reason I have chosen this music video to share with the world

1. The outfits are incredibly terrible. What is even more terrible is the fact that at the time it was viewed as "cool" and everyone wanted to look this way. How the past brings back the thought, "What was I thinking?"

2. I remember doing this hand gesture while roller skating at the roller skating parties. Back in the day we did not have dances at junior high, but we did tear the roller rink with four wheels and some ugly brown skates with orange shoelaces.

3. This memory that I shared above was stirred up while contemplating my great idea for my writing project that I keep blogging about that starts on November 1st.

4. It is Friday or will be by the time most of you read this and who needs a little jingle to be stuck in your head all day. This video will bring a smile to your face. I know you forgot about this song.


No comments: