Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Would You Like To Be My Guest Blogger?


Yes, I am still determined to have those of you who read this blog to post comments and offer your insights. Yes, I am still determined to have the students who read this to get more involved. Yes, I have a new challenge.

Who would like to submit a post as a guest blogger? This could be a book review or on something else of your choice. The only requirements that I have are
1. It is school safe. Teachers, parents, peers, and the world read this so let us keep it reasonable.
2. It will be worthwhile to post
3. If you are a student, then you have asked permission from your parents
4. You tell all your friends and family so more people get involved with the blog (self promotion at its finest)

Email me at aarmau@gmail.com if interested OR post me a comment. I look forward to seeing who will step up first.

No comments: