Here are the answers for the next teacher. Go ahead read the answers and start to investigate the teachers. This is a good one!
In case you don't know, the answer to Teacher Mystery Challenge #1 is in the Nerd Factory Video #4. Here are the results. My video is off when it comes to mentioning the number of students who voted as three votes were entered after I made the video.
Our goal this week is to get at least 75 votes in. VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!
Remember, to vote just simply check the box next to the teacher name on the poll over on the right side of the screen. Once the box is checked, then click the "Vote" button at the bottom of the names. You will then be able to see the current results.
1. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite? Grape with a little more sugar then the package calls for.
2. What do you think of hot dogs? If they are cooked right, they’re great. If they’re from the microwave – forget it. Also, I like them plain – No catsup or mustard – just the dog.
3. Favorite Holiday movie or tv special? Polar Express – love it.
4. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee. Unfortunately, I drink way too much of it.
5. Can you do push ups? Is yes, how many? Yes. I’ve never tried to see how many I can do in a row, but I can do a few sets of 20 without much trouble.
6. Favorite hobby? I love to golf, but it takes up so much time away from my family that I feel guilty. I only play once in a while so I don’t feel too guilty.
7. Middle name? Edward
8. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? I’m hungry. What am I going to do today? Wow, there are a lot of questions on this thing.
9. Current worry? H1N1 – I think my daughter has it. Hope my wife or son don’t get it. I don’t think I’ll get it. I usually don’t get sick.
10. Dum da dum dummmm what is that? Yeah, what is that?
11. Where would you like to go? Anyplace warm with palm trees and an ocean view.
12. Do you own slippers? No. I did but I wore holes in them so I threw them away. Haven’t replaced them yet so I wear Crocks with socks instead. I don’t like to be barefoot around the house – my feet get cold.
13. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Black hooded sweatshirt
14. Can you whistle? Yes, but not as good as Mr. Hernandez ( guess that gives away that I am not Mr. Hernandez.)
15. Favorite color? Blue – I think. I really don’t have one but I’ve declared blue just for when people ask me this question. I’m pretty impartial when it comes to colors. I like all colors – except fuchsia.
16. Would you be a pirate? No way. I’d feel bad taking from people. I would like to take a ride on a pirate ship though. I think that’d be pretty interesting. Plus I’d like to go in the hidden cave of One-Eved-Willie from “Goonies”. Those water slides look awesome!
17. What was the last song that was stuck in your head? "Wake Up" by The Arcade Fire. – It’s the song from “Where the Wild Things Are” movie. I can’t wait to see that movie. It’s one of my favorite books to read to my kids and the movie looks awesome. Movies usually aren’t as good as books though.
18. What’s in your pocket right now? No pockets in these pants – wearing my Bears Gameday pants.
19. Best toy as a child? Three-way tie between G.I. Joe, Transformers, and He-Man. I played with them all the time.
20. What is your favorite candy? Don’t care much for candy. If I have to pick, I’ll go with Whoppers. I’d rather have snacks than sweets any day.
21. Favorite Sports Team? Da’ Bears
22. What are you currently reading? Strong Fathers, Strong Daughters: 10 Secrets Every Father Should Know.
23. What is your favorite book of all time? “My Losing Season” by Pat Conroy. It’s an autobiography about the author’s love of the game of basketball and its role throughout his life.
24. If you could meet anyone living or dead who would it be and why? Dave Matthews. I love his music, but I also feel like he’d be very interesting to talk to. Maybe we’d become friends and he’d give me tickets to as many concerts as I’d like.
25. What would we find in your refrigerator right now? We just went to grocery store today, so it’s pretty full. Lots of juices, lunch meat, and a ton of fruit.
26. What is one fact that students would not know about you prior to asking this question? I hate parades. They drive me nuts. They are boring, the weather rarely cooperates, and I just don’t get the appeal.
27. If you were an animal/a can of soup/some other random object, which one would you be? If I were an animal, I’d love to be a hawk or an eagle. To be able to fly would be great. I wouldn’t have to worry about bigger birds and I’d just soar around and watch everybody.