Thursday, November 19, 2009

Nerd Update: Hairball Article from my old teaching days

As I was walking with some former students in the hallway a few days ago, we were reminiscing about the good old days of 6th grade literature. One of the things that came to mind while we were talking was an article about a girl who ate her hair. With a little help from Google and the fact that I am a pack rat who stores everything on my flash drives I was able to find the article.

The reason I share this with you all? Because the picture of the hairball is so gross and to add to the idea that it was sitting in her intestines just blows me out of the water. So, go ahead and read the article and check out the picture. Don't say I didn't warn you - the hairball is 10 lbs!


Click here if you would like some hair to go with your lunch.

No comments: