Saturday, March 20, 2010

Great Weekend

This is a great weekend. Why?

Is it because after a few days of warm weather and sunshine here in Iowa I woke up this morning to snow? No, I hate snow more than you know.

Is it because that my cd tower split in half after I alphabetized all my cd's(we are talking hundreds my friend)? No, I had to go buy a new tower to keep the office looking good.

It is a good weekend because three milestones were met.

1. I have 50 followers now. Yahoo! That is awesome. I feel good about this because I know time is precious and I appreciate everyone(follower or not) who takes the time to check out my blog and the stuff I share.

2. I have reached the blue star club on ebay. Yes, that means I have 50 great approval ratings. 50 is the key number this weekend.

3. I will say it again because I am still in awe. Jacquelyn Wheeler mentioned my name in her book for acknowledgments. I feel like a superstar. She has made my day in which she has no idea.

3 comments:

SarcasmInAction said...

That is so amazing! Does that mean you include her in your acknowledgments when you are finally published someday?

coffeechug said...

Absolutely, she will be one of the first.

Stephanie said...

That is so amazing! Does that mean you include her in your acknowledgments when you are finally published someday?