Sunday, April 25, 2010

What Do You Think Is The Greatest Album of All Time?

As I was sorting through all my books I came across one that I completely forgot about. It was VH1 100 Greatest Albums. As I was sifting through this book I could not pass up the opportunity to ask my followers, "What do you think the greatest album of all time is in your opinion?" This book had Beatles "Revolver" as #1. I love the Beatles and I sat down and listened to the entire album to find out what was so great about this cd. I could go on and on, but I am curious to know what you the readers of this blog think is the greatest album of all time.

P.S. As I continue my Musical Journey if you have an album that you think I should listen to and review please let me know by posting a comment and I will add it to my list.

1 comment:

Jacquelyn Wheeler said...

I have so many favorites, but I think I'll have to say that Dark Side of the Moon by Pink Floyd is the best album ever. It's one of those albums that really takes you on a journey, and by the end, I feel a little happier, a little more drained, and like I've truly experienced something. Good stuff.